The Perfect Night In

Helloo!

Between the madness of third year and work, by the time I reached my final module assignment deadline at the end of March I felt exhausted. So, as a payday treat I headed to Lush and bought myself a couple of goodies for a pamper night. After a bit of deliberation I decided on the Fluffy Egg bath bomb and The Comforter bubble bar. 

So, on the last Saturday night of March I took advantage of an empty house to relax. It took a while to decide which of my Lush goodies to use, but in the end went for the bath bomb. Fluffy Egg has the same scent as Snow Fairy, which I LOVE, and when I dropped it into the water it turned the water beautifully pink. 

Now, since I got my iPad, I've become one of those people who watches Netflix in the bath. So, after Saturday Night Takeaway finished (yes, I might also have the ITV player app) I sank into the warm water accompanied by Gossip Girl. I'd also bought April's issue of Glamour, only a little bit for the balance me freebie, which I read in the bath. 

A perfect night in wouldn't be complete without making my way through my full skincare regime. The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is my favourite cleanser, and I also have the Gentle Face Exfoliator, Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask and Instant Boost Skin Tonic. I picked up the Quick Fix Facials Charcoal mask as part of a Boots 3 for 2 on a whim. I actually really like it and it doeesn't make me break out, which is a bonus. I also tried the balance me Radiance Face Mask that came with Glamour. I wasn't keen on the smell but my skin actually looked pretty good after I'd used it.   

Once I felt fully relaxed, and only when the water was starting to get cold, I got out of the bath and into my pjs. The rest of the night I spent in bed watching Blackadder Goes Forth and eating my favourite Co-op melt in the middle chocolate pudding. 

I felt much better after my little pamper night and it reminded me of how important it is to take a break once in a while. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.