I Feel Like A Winner

I LOVE everything Cath Kidston. It's an obsession that started with a student night at the York store last October, and I can't see it ending anytime soon. So, when I was on holiday in August (more about that soon) and this happened to me I couldn't believe it. Seriously, I squealed when I read this in the back of the car:


Anyway, to enter you had to tweet which was your favourite out of the bird print and spot print and why. There were two prizes: one winner would get an Everyday Bag in the bird print and the other would get one in the spot print, each worth £50. My entry was this:

(When I was 13 we went to Finland to meet my Dad's Grandad for the first and, sadly,  only time. One day we got ice cream - despite the fact that it couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 degrees - but before I got to eat mine, a seagull swooped down and tried to take it off me. It didn't succeed, but it did manage to leave a lovely footprint behind. For someone who hates birds it was terrifying.)

I was so excited to find out that I'd actually won, and by the time we got back from Scotland my prize was there waiting for me, with a lovely note of congratulations. 


It's actually the perfect bag - I can fit so much in it! At the minute it's got my purse, umbrella, keys and a small makeup bag inside. The other day I even managed to fit in a punnet of strawberries and a toffee dessert, as well as everything else that was already in it. There's also an inside zip pocket that will easily fit in my passport, for example, as well as two side pockets that are now home to my travel pass holder and my iPhone whenever I'm out. 

I'm so grateful to have been chosen as a winner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.